“Great”

Ranked #25 of 236 Restaurants in Prince George
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I didnt know what to expect. Given the fact it was a chain restaurant and I had bad food here before. I walked through the door and was promptly greated and told someone would be right with me.

I waitied a few seconds and then a bubbly woman appeared out of no where and lead me to my table. I was offered a drink to start while I revied the menu. The server much to my surprise was very knowledgableon the food and answered all my questions with ease.

I placed my order and my food arrived promptly In under 20 minutes and piping hot.

I was so pleased I will definatly return to this place no doubt about it. GOOD JOB.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

The service was slow and food took a long time at\to arrive considering the restaurant wasn't too busy.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Typicall White Spot food, fantastic ribs, and really good Apple pie! The service was friendly. Located right down town, could be tough to park a bigger unit.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great servers, place is always humming cuz food is fresh and oh so good! Once in 10 years we had a little kitchen scrubber pad metal pieces in my pasta, but server took it away very apologetically and our meal was free. We go to White Spot every time we're in Prince George.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I like to say that as a bc resident I love white spot but this location needs to improve. Ordered to go and was informed to come 15-20mins later. Arrived 20min later and proceeded to wait another 20min. When I pointed out that I was waiting for almost a hour the waiter went back to the line cook and said "he's been waiting for almost a hour" in a mocking/sarcastic way. Good thing I don't live here!