“Always Great!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here for years now and am still a frequent visitor. My brother, his girlfriend, my co worker and various others I know have always had a great experience here. The sashimi is always fresh and delicious and customer service is excellent. Portions are big too! Recommended!

1  Thank DianaInCanada

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Tokyo is our number one spot in Prince George for lunch. The food is always super tasty with lots of variety - very good sushi! The service is prompt and friendly and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I live in Prince George, and have had a struggle finding a place that satisfy's my craving, I come to Tokyo at least twice a month, if not more! It may not be the best area to have sushi, but don't let it discourage you. The atmosphere is calm and the owners are very pleasant. The food is absolutely astonishing! The only other place I have had this good of sushi is in Jasper at Okas! They give you huge rolls that can barely fit in your mouth, and it is always fresh. The sashimi pieces are very large and instantly satisfy your craving. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

1  Thank Samantha M
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I live out of town now but have been going to Tokyo since 2009 and have never been disappointed!! Currently we live more than an hour and a half from PG but still try to get in a couple times a month due to my 7 mth pregnancy cravings for sushi and miso soup. Grace and Peter are always wonderful, and inviting! Yesterday while I was picking up our take out order before hitting the road to drive home (I was alone this time) Grace packed me some tea bags, bottles of water and offered some friendly words (as I have been suffering terrible nausea and headaches) as well as advice which was greatly appreciated by this first time momma to be!! Thank you Grace and Peter for always making our time in your restaurant enjoyable and of course for the fantastic food!! Can't wait till next time!!!

1  Thank Katelynn T
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I have eaten in various Sushi huts all over British Columbia, and I have to say that Tokyo blows them all out of the water. Grace and Peter have it together with this family run business. The fish is always fresh and the portions......wow I cant believe how big the rolls are. Thier Teriyaki chicken is also the best I have had. I hope others will continue to eat at Tokyo! I never want to lose this resturaunt.....5 stars all the way

1  Thank Theresa G