“The best sushi in BC”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best sushi in BC”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I have eaten in various Sushi huts all over British Columbia, and I have to say that Tokyo blows them all out of the water. Grace and Peter have it together with this family run business. The fish is always fresh and the portions......wow I cant believe how big the rolls are. Thier Teriyaki chicken is also the best I have had. I hope others will continue to eat at Tokyo! I never want to lose this resturaunt.....5 stars all the way

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Theresa G

Prince George BC Canada
“The best in PG”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

the food is good, the only negative is sometimes the rolls are too large, impossible to eat delicately.

1 Thank HappyCanadian_56
Prince George, Canada
“Best Sushi in Prince George!”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Family run Sushi House with great tasting sushi, great portions, great value! You feel like you're going to a friends house as Grace serves the sushi that her husband Peter quickly makes. They work round the clock and try so hard to make everyone happy and we always leave with a smile on our face.

Gotta try the Negitoro roll and the Phoenix roll

• Visited January 2012
Prince George, Canada
“Best in PG, always fresh and great portion sizes”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We go regularly and have never been disappointed, the Rainbow roll is awesome, and the Nigiri is really good too and the Veggi Udon is fantastic.
Very friendly staff and a nice relaxed atmos, not as up-market as some, but we go for the excellent food.

• Visited December 2011
“Best Sushi in town.”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This is the best sushi in Prince George that you can get. The rolls are quite large, well done and very tasty. However, we usually do take out, as the tables and chairs are not always as clean as we would like them to be and the atmosphere could use a bit of a revamp. We have never ordered anything we didn't thoroughly enjoy. One time, they were closed and we ordered take out from another sushi place. What normally would have filled us to bursting from Toyko when we order, left us still hungry from the other place.
( same things we ordered, just smaller quantities). I would hope that from my post and another one on here, that the tables would get a better wipe down after each customer
( including underneath..as I have found gum..not nice),, and the chair backs are wiped down where people grab them at the end of each day. The staff are always friendly though, and I am pleased to say that their bathroom is better kept too!

• Visited November 2011