“Terrible service”

Good for: Families with children
Prince George, BC
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I recently placed a pick up order for our dinner. Two Pad Thais, and one Veggie Curry Dish. I asked that they dont cook the Veggie dish in oil as I have an allaergic reaction to it, but intead steam it (as they have done in the past). The order was taken by the owner. My husband went to pick it up, and they were missing a Pad Thai. The owner then said to my husband upon pick up that he doubted the pad thai would be any good since there was no oiil in it! I had only asked that my veggie dish have no oil. I then called and let them know of the mistake and would like them to deliver my proper order. The owner said he was too busy but would refund me for the full meal. I went in the following day and they said nothung had been wring with it, and would only refund me for the veggie curry dish. The woman at the front counter was incredibly rude and then just walked away in the middle of me asking she call her manager and left me standing there!!! I will never go here again and am very dissapointed by such unprofessional service!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank simpson77

Whitehorse, Canada
“Thai cuisine by Thais”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is a nice Thai restaurant with typical dishes tweaked to northern clientele. Specials using local seasonal sources are common. Anytime one feels like Thai in Prince George, this is a safe bet.

Visited February 2013
Salmon Arm, Canada
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stopped here to try some Pad Thai and spring rolls. It was average at best. The spring rolls were very very hard to eat, almost overcooked, was at risk of breaking a tooth, trying to get through it..

The Pad Thai was ok, I was not that impressed that I needed to spice it myself, as it is served at a zero heat rating..The entree was good though overall, I did clean my plate. I would eat here again, but I would probably look for other options though first.

• Visited March 2013
Prince George, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Love their Thai Green Curry and the Tom Kah Soup. They have great lunch specials, $10 for the soup of the day or salad and your choice of entree. I love their Green Curry so have not tried much else besides that....why mess with a good thing? Service is good but we try to hit before the noon hour rush so are able to eat and get back to work on a one hour lunch.

• Visited February 2013
Prince George, Canada
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good selection on the menu, reasonable prices. Gets busy at lunch, so not good for a lunch on a work schedule. Also a bit of a language barrier with the staff, but they are patient enough to work through it!

Visited January 2013