“Awesome” 4 of 5 bubbles

Spicy Greens Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 230 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Sri Lankan
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Prince George, Canada
“Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

My favourite Sri Lankan / Indian restaurant. Love the chicken Madras and their chapatis are the best I have ever eaten.
Service can be slow due to everything being freshly cooked.

• Visited November 2013

Prince George, Canada
“Yummy Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Always fast and delicious. Thus far my favorite East Indian Restaurant. I always get mine to go and when I come in to grab it I'm always greeted with a smile and great service....now I'm hungry and need to go place my order. Happy Eating!

• Visited March 2014
Canada
“Favorite East Indian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Mmm - just writing about Spicy Green is making me hungry. This is my favorite East Indian restaurant in Prince George and my fav dish is of course their butter chicken! Since I am a spice wimp I make sure to ask for very mild while my husband is happy that he can get the fire power rating that he likes.

• Visited January 2014
Toronto
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Love all the vegetarian options here. So hard to find decent food in PG this is a nice little spot. Yummo!

• Visited December 2013
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
“Stale/Burnt”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I ordered there last night, and not only was the lady on the phone who took my order very rude (the free delivery is not actually delivery if you are in college heights... we had to pick up our food or we weren't getting it), when we got our food it was old, at least thats how it tasted. I have ate there before and been very impressed but last night was bad. The Papadam was extremely stale, to the point it didn't even break, and tasted like it had been sitting out over night. When we opened the rice container there were bits of burnt rice mixed throughout, as if it was cooked for too long and the burnt stuff off the bottom was mixed in with the rest. However, all that being said, the butter chicken we ordered was delicious (as it always is) but the Kurma didn't have much taste. It's a shame, but since there are many different indian restaurants in Prince George, after my last nights experience, I will not order from there again.

• Visited October 2013