“fast and with friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #138 of 231 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kamloops
“fast and with friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Stayed at the hotel and just needed a good meal before htting the road in the morning. I had a good meal in a good amount of time and was served by friendly, efficient staff.

Visited February 2014

BC
“Quite Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was a quick family dinner after an all day b-ball tournament, however it would have been faster to have gone home and made dinner ourselves.
It appears that there was only one server working in what looked like 3 sections of the restaurant, keep in mind this is at 6pm on a Saturday, not 2am on a Sunday. The restaurant was not overly busy, there were lots of open, but still uncleaned, tables. After we were seated it took quite a while for our waitress to come by to get our drink order, she was very polite and pleasant, obviously the lack of servers was not her fault so we said nothing and settled in for what looked like it could take a while.
She did eventually come to take our drink order, both our kids ordered Chocolate Peanut butter milkshakes but were told they had no chocolate ice cream, she did offer to make them with vanilla ice cream and add chocolate sauce, I'm sure it was close to what it should have been like. Again it took a while to get our drink order to the table.
When she came back we placed our food order and ... yes, waited... It arrived nice and hot and as ordered the food though lacked any real zip or flavor. I had the Philly & Egg Skillet, this could be made to be so much more than it was, so very much more... My wife had the Chorizo and Chicken Skillet and her comment was much the same. The kids had chicken burgers and cheeseburgers which were also ok, the fries were good though.
So, although I would not say that this was the worst restaurant dinner I've ever had, it rates right up there as another mediocre one at best.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank frombeautifulBC
Kitimat, Canada
“Good 2 am service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Open all night so when you arrive late in PG you can go here to eat. The food is decent but not really good. The service was good. It hit the spot at 2 am

Visited August 2013
Kitimat, Canada
“Worst meal out in years, worst ever served in Canada”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We took my father and step mother to breakfast this morning. The food was the absolute worst I have been served in public in Canada, the pancakes tasted very chemically and I suspect they had been sitting for some time (12 hours at least). The facility was filthy, the toast barely warm (not toasted) and had a thick glob of some bright yellow chemical spread half melted in the center of two of the slices...I could go on but I think you have the picture. But!! the crowning moment of the meal was when the young bus boy carried a soaking wet, reeking mop down past the tables to "dampen" the floor before he mopped. Of course the filthy, greasy pools of water immediately turned the cermaic tiles into a serious slip and fall hazard!...Never again what an absolute dump. The one bright spot was the wait staff was courteous and very good.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank taffycanuck
West Kelowna, Canada
“Decent Service. Awful Food!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is located in the Sandman Hotel so I went for dinner. I had the Mushroom Burger. The lettuce was wilted and the veggies were even worse! The burger was sloppy. The server never came back until I had stripped the burger of everything inedible and eat what I could. Then she showed up and said she would take my pop off the bill. Gee, Thanks.

I think I mat just stick with breakfast!

• Visited October 2013