“Good 2 am service”

Dining options: Late Night
Kitimat, Canada
“Good 2 am service”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Open all night so when you arrive late in PG you can go here to eat. The food is decent but not really good. The service was good. It hit the spot at 2 am

Visited August 2013

Kitimat, Canada
“Worst meal out in years, worst ever served in Canada”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We took my father and step mother to breakfast this morning. The food was the absolute worst I have been served in public in Canada, the pancakes tasted very chemically and I suspect they had been sitting for some time (12 hours at least). The facility was filthy, the toast barely warm (not toasted) and had a thick glob of some bright yellow chemical spread half melted in the center of two of the slices...I could go on but I think you have the picture. But!! the crowning moment of the meal was when the young bus boy carried a soaking wet, reeking mop down past the tables to "dampen" the floor before he mopped. Of course the filthy, greasy pools of water immediately turned the cermaic tiles into a serious slip and fall hazard!...Never again what an absolute dump. The one bright spot was the wait staff was courteous and very good.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank taffycanuck
West Kelowna, Canada
“Decent Service. Awful Food!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is located in the Sandman Hotel so I went for dinner. I had the Mushroom Burger. The lettuce was wilted and the veggies were even worse! The burger was sloppy. The server never came back until I had stripped the burger of everything inedible and eat what I could. Then she showed up and said she would take my pop off the bill. Gee, Thanks.

I think I mat just stick with breakfast!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Don N
SNOHOMISH
“It is just a Denny's... no surprises here.”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We ordered the Senior Spaghetti, and had to ask for more cheese after getting about a thimble full. It tasted ok, but not outstanding, and we were not very full afterwards. We tried to get a single scoop of ice cream for dessert, but they only had larger sundaes on the menu, so we skipped dessert. The waiter was a high school student, very good at trying to be helpful, but he had too many other customers vying for his attention. They get the 3-star rating for the waiter's efforts, but the food was mediocre, while the prices are higher than appropriate.

• Visited September 2013
Peachland
“bad food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

hash browns undercooked, eggs over cooked. I waited ages for my food and when I got it I was very disappointed. Maybe I will just have waffles next time.

Visited July 2013