“Crap.”

Burger King
Ranked #170 of 234 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This joint serves up a lot more then just your average burger. It serves old, crappy burgers that would make the nastiest of us brutally ill. I recommend you stick away unless your intention is to call in sick the next day.

3  Thank GE0RG3
There are newer reviews for Burger King

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I have been to this location a couple of years back and was really dirty and felt like no one cared , I thought of trying is out a couple of weeks back and WOW ,what a change !!!!!! Very impressed to see the cleanliness and food was hot and great . Washrooms were not up to my standard but my overall experience was Awesome .

Reviewed July 17, 2011

Something has definatly changed here ... I was at this burgerking location a couple of months back and probably had the worst experience . Since I am a BK fan I went there again last week with my family and felt like everything had changed. Staff was very attentive and friendly and food was fresh .I had to wait for a burger which was being freshly made, the manager came and dropped it at my table , Great service... Keep up the good work.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Vanderhoof, Canada
Reviewed April 21, 2008

Always unkempt when I take kids there. Food is typical fast food - not my favourite fast food joint.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook