“Tourist”

Red Robin Restaurant Parkwood
Ranked #28 of 256 Restaurants in Prince George
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here today. Getting seated was a little slow but it was very busy. We each had salads which were a nice size and really tasty. Our server was very good and had a nice personality. We have eaten here before and the food and service has been consistently good. Nice location with lot's of parking.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 8, 2018

we stop for lunch here almost every time we are in PG - great atmosphere and friendly staff - food is great too

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Have always enjoyed the food here great service friendly staff and always very busy did not have to wait long.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Decided to go to red robins with my family my kids brought there young family it took over 40 mins before appetizers came to the table and then another 20 mins for the main courses to show up we were credited 50% off but regardless not the normal service I’ve had in the past.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I had the whiskey River barbeque burger was delicious and the Service was good I definitely will be coming the next time I come to Prince George

Date of visit: September 2018