“Yum!”

Ranked #27 of 233 Restaurants in Prince George
McBride BC
“Yum!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Fun surroundings, music a little loud maybe, but servers were great, and Mac 'n Cheese side is to DIE FOR!

Visited April 2012

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
“Red Robin's”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

What can you say. Pretty well the same at everyone around North America. Service tends to be not as great at the particular one as some other ones. But all is well. Probably one of the few and best burger joints in Prince George.

Visited July 2012
Prince George, Canada
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This restaurant is a Friday night stop after shopping. The burgers are great and we enjoy taking our grandaughters here as well. Never a bad meal and the staff are attentive. Quick service is also a plus.

Visited July 2012
Prince George, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“desent”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

ate here many times good family resturant, one of my friends refuses to go else where, Me id rather earls or moxies

Visited April 2012
Kitimat, Canada
“Awesome service and great food”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ten of my friends were getting together and I was in charge of making the resverations. I wasn't counting on being late and had put the reservation under my name. I text friend to tell her I'd be late and just get the table. Not only had the waitresses seated my friends but had served them drinks and handed out menus. As it was we were only 15 minutes late but I was so impressed with the service. Also I have a gluten intolerance and I had a burger with the best Gluten free hamburger bun ever!

Visited June 2012