“Good burgers”

Alpine Neighbourhood Pub
Ranked #52 of 235 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I recently had dinner here with my son. This is a pleasant pub in a residential neighbourhood. We ate there on a Thursday evening which is the all you can eat roast beef buffet. This proved to be a very popular buffet and the pub was near capacity. We though opted for beer and burgers and were not disappointed. Both our burgers were excellent as was the beer. Service was prompt and friendly which was remarkable given how busy the servers were.
I have been at this pub many times and food is good but a little inconsistent. However, I and my family have never been disappointed. I think this pub is sometimes forgotten because of its location but I suggest people remember it is there as the food and service is much better than many other pubs in town.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Sure, we'd go back. Its pub fare, but pretty good. And, lots of it - you won't go hungry.