“Good place gone bad”

Kelly O'Bryan's Neighbourhood Restaurant
Ranked #105 of 233 Restaurants in Prince George
Description: Kelly O'Bryan's Prince George is a fun and casual place to go for lunch, dinner, late-night appetizers, and drinks. We offer daily lunch features, drink specials, happy hour deals daily from 2-5pm, and 2 for 1 appetizers nightly after 9pm. We value your business and would love to hear from you!
“Good place gone bad”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Food has gone hill. Comes out cold overcook no flavor sad to see it go like this used to best place in town for Irish food but now not worth giving tobthe dog

Prince George BC Canada
“Huge menu”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

The menu is huge, takes me forever to make a decision. Service can be slow when really busy, but food is generally good.. Good place to take the family for dinner

Prince George, Canada
“absolutely disgusting”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

It has been a tradtion for the past 10 years for my children to take me to Kelly O's. Well I do believe this will be the last time as the dinner was terrible. When your dinner finally starts to arrive and we found the meals cold, prime rib is cold, ceasar salad dripping in dressing, the shells on the crab legs were soft, the crab you picked out came in shreds, the ends are brown, something is definately wrong. I could not believe that they sent that out to us.
When I asked to have another salad because I could not eat the first one and she brings it out with a couple drops of dressing on it and did not even bring another plate to discard the original one. The appetizer plates, empty glasses sat on the table the entire time.
They were kind enough to deduct the $ of the crab legs but you have to pay for the side dish.

The sad thing is it was not even busy at 5pm so I think the service could have been better and the food could have been hotter.

Do you not have the signing book anymore? as I do believe that my review would have been worse as I was so disappointed that evening.

• Visited January 2012
Prince George
“Great Staff”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Went for my wifes birthday dinner. Very nice meal and great staff. Justin was a fantasic server.

Visited November 2011
Calgary, Canada
“A good way to spend a wednesday night”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The service was very good. I had the cajun wings and they just tasted weird...no way to explain it, just poor flavor choice by me! But for 4$ can't go wrong. Everything else was average and really good.

Visited November 2011