“What a team!”

Cimo Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Cimo Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 234 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cimo Mediterranean Grill is a restaurant inspired by fresh, handpicked ingredients which are grown locally, provide vibrant flavours and support farmers in our community. Our menu showcases fresh, handmade pasta, a fabulous selection of seafood and grills as well as many vegetarian options and alternatives for guests who have food sensitivities. Cimo staff is proud to serve every dish fresh and made to order, and to enhance our guests' stellar dining experience, we offer a daily "Fresh Sheet" which features amazing innovative specials made with local sustainable foods. We are always focused on working as a team to create a memorable, personalized and friendly service, with servers who enjoy getting to the know the names of their guests; creating a home away from home.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I sat at the bar as they were far too packed to seat me at a table and was able to see how well this team worked together. It was smokin' busy and the servers could have acted individually, but they didn't. Great team! great food! Great evening! Go there.

There are newer reviews for Cimo Mediterranean Grill

Reviewed March 21, 2013

As I am fairly new to Prince George, and in town on business, I was looking for somewhere different to eat and after hearing all of the great reviews, I decided to try Cimo. I can honestly say that the reviews do not lie. From the time I placed my order to going to pick it up, the staff at Cimo could not have been friendlier and more courteous. To top it all off, the food (spaghetti carbonara) was outstanding, and I couldn't have been more impressed. I highly recommend checking this place out as it will not disappoint.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

met a friend here for dinner. Great food, simple menu, good wine list, wonderful service and reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Prince George. Great place for romance/friends or business. Go on Wednesday for $9.99 pasta!

clcampioni, General Manager at Cimo Mediterranean Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Good lunch and dinner menus with home made pasta and fresh seafood. Only drawback with this place is the ambiance, feels more like a cafeteria rather than a restaurant.