All reviews front desk hallway noise comfortable room place to stay on site restaurant hot tub british columbia mini fridge highway aurora pg suite pros casino laptop trailer
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Kitchenette has no dishes no cutlery no glasses. Cupboards totally empty. No knife to make a sandwich. No glass to have some wine. Bedrooms nice. Pillow incredibly soft. I am buying one. Had good breakfast in the restaurant.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank wileycoyote14
AuroraC1351, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Hi There
I appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay. The two bedroom suites are not equipped with cutlery, glasses, or dishes as, they generally are not booked for long term stays if they do, get reserved that way, we will equip the room with these items. Although these items are available upon request. I am happy that for the most part your stay was satisfactory.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean. The only complaint we have is that the rooms are not sound proof. You could hear everything from above you and people next to you. Have never experienced a hotel that is not built with no sound barrier.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Aurora C, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Hi There
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I do apologize for the extra noise at this time, as we are filled with evacuees, families with small children,everyone is trying to cope the best they can during these times due to the wild fires. Sometimes people forget about their surroundings when their dealing with situations that they are not accustomed to. Very seldom do we get a complaint about the rooms not being sound proof so I do believe, it is, because of the extra movement and number of people in a room at this time. I really do appreciate your business and hope to see you again, if and when your travels bring you to Prince George.
Best Regards
Aurora Cozza

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I was sent here at a moment’s notice to work during the wildfires, so my room booking was SUPER last minute (after one awful night at another hotel).

The staff were extremely helpful in finding me a room (despite being booked up due to wildfire staff and evacuees), and put me in THE most incredible suite (I think somebody on staff may have actually given up their suite?) just to ensure that I had somewhere to stay while doing the emergency work. The manager was lovely and bent over backwards to ensure I had absolutely everything I could have possibly needed and that I was well taken care of (even personally coming to the suite to show me where everything was). The suite was super clean and lovely. The hotel was also very quiet, which was appreciated. The jacuzzi and pretty folded towels were just a bonus, but still made my day feel so much nicer after getting off a long stressful shift!

A business that supports emergency staff and responders they way they do deserves all the extra business they can get! I’ve stayed in many hotels for work, but never have I felt this sort of above and beyond kindness from hotel staff. Will most definitely be recommending this hotel to other wildfire staff, search and rescue members, friends, family... anyone who needs a place to stay really!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank KateTheGreat0521
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Of all the options in Prince George, this is one of the better ones. Chains are limited, and of all, this is one of the best. Rooms clean, and newer decor. Restaurant is in a conference room, but good food.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed August 13, 2018

The rooms have been bigger than expected and the beds have been very comfortable. There is a big parking lot in front of the hotel and some Restaurants nearby. Pool is quite old but clean.
We expected a bit more ambience and style from a hotel of the sheraton group. And there was a very strong smell in the lobby each time we enterd the hotel. The hotel seems to be a little outdated. Its ok for a sleepover when driving through, I don't think i would stay there for a longer time.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Aurora C, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Hi there
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. Yes, the hotel is now 12 years old and we are going through a property improvement and are awaiting for the new furniture to arrive for the guest rooms and also will be starting the renovations to the lobby area in September. The smell in the lobby unfortunately, nine times out of ten, it is, our Pulp Mill that gives off that terrible odour. When it is that strong even our signature air freshener, does not cover it up. I really do appreciate your business and hope you will give us another chance once our renovations are completed.