“The business hotel in PG.”

Four Points by Sheraton Prince George
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Prince George
Surrey, Canada
“The business hotel in PG.”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

This was my third time staying at the property, which was built in the last 5 years.

The property offers generous sized rooms with comfortable seating areas. The free internet is no hassle and convenient. SPG room on third floor offered free bottled water.

The only minus is despite the on site restaurant, most food is a short drive away.

The Caramel Family Restaurant 1 block down is a step back in time and does great breakfasts.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Frenchburg, Kentucky
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed here one night while on my way to Alaska. The hotel is very nice. The decor is very modern and comforting. I loved the furniture. The bed was great. The room was large with all the amenities you could want. The staff was very friendly prior, during and after my stay. I asked for a special rate so I could use my credit card points to pay for my room (needed to keep rate, tax and all fees below $149.99) They agreed to do this. When I checked out the price on my receipt was correct but once I got home the credit card company had added an international charge that pushed my price up to $150.66 which would have cost me an additional 20,000 points for that 67 cents. It took me a week but I finally reached someone from this hotel that fixed my problem. I think it was just a misunderstanding about the international charges. I would stay here again if in this area. Beautiful motel in a beautiful place

Room Tip: I did not have breakfast here...don't think they offered breakfast. I clicked on the "break...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We were absolutely delighted to stay here. Our room was large, soothing, fresh and comfortable. The bed was excellent. This is the kind of place that makes us realize that next time we go to Prince George we just book here, without looking elsewhere. It was comfortable, clean and quiet. Nice lighting, nice amenities, nice decor. We did not use the restaurant. Lots of parking out front. Fast quiet elevators. Everything was just great. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Surrey, Canada
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet, which is what I always want in a hotel room! Lots of space, nicely decorated and a mini fridge for my stuff made the room even better.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, and there was a plate of cookies every afternoon down at the front desk.
The breakfast buffet did not look very appealing to me (and it wasn't cheap) so I did not eat here. There are a lot of other places to eat close by though.
The pool and hot tub was a bonus for me, as it wasn't listed on the hotel's website. Used it a couple of times and found nothing wrong.
Overall, it was a nice place and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Third floor is for "preferred members" so sign up before you book.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The highs: The staff were generally great-friendly and sincere. The room, super clean and comfortable. In the evening there was a plate of complimentary cookies at the front desk. We received good restaurant advice.
The lows: The pool area was dirty. The water seemed murky. There were no towels even though when I asked the front desk, I was told towels were provided pool-side.When I realized they had run out, I returned to lobby to report and was told towels would be brought in. None ever came. I used the pool-side phone to call the front desk...it didn't work, so we had to sneak thu the lobby in wet bathing suits to get to our room.
I suppose had we never ventured into the pool I would have given the hotel a 5 rating, but the pool was a big dissappointment.

Room Tip: We appreciated the free wifi. The Vietnamese restaurant next to parking was very good.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
california
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a well-run, comfortable stop in the area. Rooms are comfortable, spacious and have all the amenities including good bathroom . Breakfast is extra but can be ordered as a la carte items. Staff is helpful.

Room Tip: ask for top floor
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Edmonton
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This hotel is a comfortable small hotel, clean, free internet and parking.
The staff is very accommodating and generally friendly.
I understand that this is the best hotel in Prince George. However this is definitely not a 4 star hotel.
Difficult to find and access if you are not familiar with the town so get driving instructions first time you go.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business