See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

I booked into the downtown motel several days prior. Upon arriving I was greeted by a man who told me check in wasn't for a few hours. I asked if I could leave my bags there for the morning as I had a lot of gear. He was unsure if that would be ok, but as he said that the boss drove in and he said to ask her. When she entered the building she straightaway asked if I was a tree planter ( I am.) When telling her that I was she told me that I was not welcome and she didn't have to honour my reservation. (Apparently she had been getting complaints about some of the tree planters making too much noise.) I tried to explain that I had come a long way and needed somewhere to stay to which she kept responding "not my problem." Eventually I realised I wouldn't be staying, so asked her if she could point me in the direction of another motel to which she again said "not my problem."

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

A room had been reserved on previous day. After a long overnight bus trip from Vancouver arrived to find my reserved room was rudely denied because I was coming to plant trees! Totally descriminated against, presumably based on the behavior of others. Had to walk to another friendlier motel.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 15, 2018

We booked a specific room the day before arriving. Once there, we were told the boss/owner had arrived and he took the room and we booked. We were sol. They offered another room but if we wanted a room with a flat screen we would have to use a credit card? We book our reservation with a credit card? We left this iffy not so fancy, dumpy looking place and we will never look back or ever go there again. So we went online and booked a room at a nearby motel, with a credit card and got a great room for half the price and a room of our choice.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hungrybears
Reviewed January 29, 2018

Super last minute stay, happy they had a room at a very reasonable rate. Everything was clean, outdated, but ok. Room was super cold and took a while for the heat to kick in. Paperthin walls, could hear people talk in other rooms and lots and lots of traffic noise.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We checked into the hotel at 11am to 6pm on Thursday July 6th 2017. Room was ok and clean. AC worked well. But they shut out water for about an hour because they were working on the plumbing somewhere. But they provided alternative source of water for our use. Wifi was excellent.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family