“Tea and Symphony”

Prince George Symphony Orchestra
Reviewed May 13, 2014

On Mother's Day, the PGSO holds its annual "Tea and Symphony". Be seated at a very well-dressed table, with gorgeous china, while being served tea, coffee, scones and preserves, assorted cookies and squares. This is a fundraiser for the PGSO and is very well done. I think the tickets are very affordable for what you get. The first time we went we were attracted by Vivaldi's Four Seasons; this year, the program was "Rule Brittania" and we were attracted by Gilbert & Sullivan. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, and I'd highly recommend this event to anyone looking for something special during the afternoon on Mother's Day. Get your tickets well in advance, this event sells out.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I like the PGOS I go if Lam in town but I let people know about this group plus one member is our church choir leader
I went on Sunday and met a friend who know my mom thank you for the great music that you give us we should be thankful