“'Real Cheese' on the Pizza”
Review of Shooters Bar & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shooters Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Prince George
“'Real Cheese' on the Pizza”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Visited shooters for lunch with some buddies. Was skeptical but ordered the pizza. It arrived, and it was clearly dripping in grease. Luckily the frozen pizza crust was so rock hard it was impenetrable by the grease. I ate 2 pieces. A friend tried one. I complained to waitress( which I never do) and she returned to tell me that it's because they use 'real cheese'. Thank goodness they didn't use cheese slices or cheese whiz. She took half of my bill and I'll never go back. Can't say I'm surprised.

Burnaby, Canada
“Hockey Team March 2014”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Lovely qaint and traditional lounge and bar room. Service was courteous and friendly. Made for a comfortable and relaxing evironment to enjoy a few cocktails.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Nanaimo, Canada
“top notch pub grub”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Staff were friendly but not pushy, and were knowledgeable about the beer and food selections. We had some local beers that really hit the spot after 10 hours on the road from Vancouver.
My have had the steak sandwich and loved it. I had the Montreal smoked meat rueben, best I,ve had for a long time, and we shared some 'O' rings.....crispy and not running with grease.

Great meal overall and the price was decent, as was the complete service.

Visited September 2013
Chesley, Canada
“Downtown prince George”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Average pub. We came in by train and bar at day's inn was pretty grubby. Waitress suggested shooters. Good service. Reasonable decor. Dry ribs starter tasted like freezer burn. Cobb salad was fresh and very good salad. District downtown is shady

• Visited October 2013
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great Staff, Great room and good food, found this place by accident on my first visit to PG, now its the goto place for me when im in town>

• Visited October 2013