“Nice atmosphere”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Prince George
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Prince George is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 235 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place was recommended by locals and we were enjoying very good food outdoors matched by an impeccable service. Wie had a great time.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Pretty girls with pretty smiles! All around great service and the new renovations look great. With that said it’s overpriced as expected from The Keg. Jocelyn thanks for the friendly conversation.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My son and I went for dinner at the newly reopened Keg. It had always been our favorite "out for dinner" spot.
We ordered the prime rib and lobster.
Prime rib was very fatty, but it didn't really matter because the lobster was raw. Yes, raw. Did you know that raw lobster looks like raw chicken? When I realized, and tried to get it off my plate, it dripped raw lobster fluid all over the rest of my food.
When I informed the waitress (who was the most pleasant part of our experience that night), the manager came out and told us that the cooks were putting all the lobster in the same pot, and had pulled a raw one for me. I wonder who got the overcooked one?
They brought me a second lobster (but did not replace the meat and side that was covered in raw lobster fluid) and this one was dry and crispy on the outside because they had GRILLED IT!
I may never eat lobster again. I will certainly never eat at the Keg again.

1  Thank luvtotravel_123456
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Staff did not seem well versed in the menu. Meat was undercooked and not of my request, but that's just me being picky. The bill seemed to get mixed up at the end and I almost found myself paying for the drinks of the couple sitting near us.

1  Thank Vinny S
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I went with several other people and all of us were dissatisfied for one reason or another. For me, my prime rib was pretty all fat. Once I cut it all off of the meat, there very little meat left. The baked potato was steamed and soggy and the whole dinner was pretty awful and overpriced.

1  Thank salmonpg