1,236 results
All reviews front desk japanese restaurant prime rib the hotel staff business trip junior suite room was clean room service white spot tim hortons downtown area great room enjoyed my stay pool and hot tub lots of parking definitely stay here again great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly. We love the two restaurants in the hotel and having a spa in the same building is also a plus. However my kids witnessed a drug deal at the Tim Hortons just a block from the hotel. We saw people doing drugs (with needles) in the parking lot and and smoking pot in the hotel hallway.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Stephanie Y, Front Office Manager at Coast Prince George Hotel by APA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our cleanliness and friendliness. It’s great to hear that you were able to enjoy our restaurants – Shogun and Winston’s – As well as the Spa of the North.

I am very sorry to hear that your experiences surrounding the hotel were not as pleasant. As a downtown property we are actively working with the city of Prince George to find solutions these issues which many cities are currently facing. We do enforce a strict no smoking policy within the hotel, and we work hard to ensure this does not happen; unfortunately, there are times we are unable to catch it until it has happened. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I love this hotel. a few newer options available in the town but this is by far the most valuable choice. very spacious and bright rooms with balcony and extra sofa that easily accepts a family of up to four. and the super luxury toilets!

Room tip: I prefer the corner suites with balcony and a sofa. very spacious and comfortable rooms. added value of their toilets!!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Stephanie Y, Front Office Manager at Coast Prince George Hotel by APA, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

WOW! Thank you for sharing such a kind review. We are pleased you and your family enjoy the amenities and that we can ensure you are comfortable with a little something for everyone. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Overnighter with my husband and Mother. Mom got an upgrade to a suite as she needed an accessible room and it looked really nice! Great service at the desk, in the lounge, and in the restaurant. Food is delicious! Super comfy bed, really quiet and will definitely stay here next time we are in Prince George.

Room tip: Suites have a balcony, might be nice in the summer.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

We are happy to help to ensure any accessibility needs are met, as we want those that do have special requirements to be at ease while away from home. Thank you your review as our ambassadors will be smiling while reading it and we look forward to having you visit again.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

My family and I were staying for one night prior to a flight the next day out of YXS. The hotel itself looked nice from the outside and was beautiful on the inside. The staff was extremely helpful with any and all of the requests I had for my family and I. The pool was small but cute and perfect for my three kids. The room we book was huge, the beds were very comfortable, the sitting/tv area was relaxing and the view was cool. We were able to leave my vehicle for two weeks while we were gone and were told if it didn't start upon our return, maintenance said they would help jump it. All and all amazing visit thank you!

Date of stay: December 2019

We are so pleased we where able to assist during your trip and hopefully gave you some peace of mind not having to worry about your vehicle while flying. I hope you had a great time in Vancouver and made it home safe from here. We look forward to your next trip and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Decent hotel... except for the $100 charge to my CC for missing towels and toiletries. I informed a gentleman at the front desk that the housekeeping staff had forgotten to replenish my towels and toiletries. He confirmed that he would note this down on "my file". However, I was later charged $100 for the "missing" items. I phoned back to have this corrected... a young lady that I spoke to said that someone would call me back after they looked in to it. It has been over 1 week and and there has been no response. As someone who travels to Prince George often for business, I definitely would choose another hotel next time.

Date of stay: December 2019