We stayed here for one night on our fly/drive holiday heading towards Prince Rupert and our ferry to Vancouver Island. We would like to have given it a 'Good' review but on Tripadvisor you can only select Average or Very Good!
We thought it was a good hotel and the room was everything you would expect in Canada.
There is not a lot to see or do in Prince George and we wished we had spent most of the day in Jasper before travelling to Prince George.
For our evening meal we walked to The Keg which is two blocks away from the hotel but we did have the hotel complimentary breakfast the next morning and thoroughly enjoyed it.
A good hotel in a 'stopover' town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 9-story Hotel situated within the downtown business area. With newly renovated rooms (2014) we are delighted to host you as our Guest. When you stay with us, our friendly ambassadors will treat you as family - and provide service that you will want to tell others about. If there is anything you require during your stay, to make your stay with us more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to contact our front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast Inn of the North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Inn Of The North Hotel Prince George
- Coast Hotel Prince George