Stayed one night stop over whilst travelling on Skeena Train from Prince Rupert to Jasper. Very comfortable hotel, spacious, clean and modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 9-story Hotel situated within the downtown business area. With newly renovated rooms (2014) we are delighted to host you as our Guest. When you stay with us, our friendly ambassadors will treat you as family - and provide service that you will want to tell others about. If there is anything you require during your stay, to make your stay with us more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to contact our front desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coast Inn of the North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Inn Of The North Hotel Prince George
- Coast Hotel Prince George