Me and my husband was traveling on the Alaska highway when we stop here for the night. It was late and we where hungry and tried. After a quick cheek in we headed to the restaurant. We both order a stake and mashed potatoes and a salad. The salad had a house dressing on it that was one of the best I have ever had! The stake and potatoes where very good as well. The cost was a little high but we did have stake so we was ok with that.
The room we stay in was very nice. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in. There was a chair and couch in the siting room. The TV in that room was not working so I have to take away some for that... I think the cords where not hooked up right? There was a small kitchen that was nice with real coffee mugs and glasses to drink out of unlike most place that have there paper cups. The bathroom was roomy and they came with robs to use. the tub was nice and deep so I was able to have a soak after a long day of driving.
The price for this room was very nice and they offered a discount for military. Would tell everyone to stay here if you are going though Prince George.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, intriguing and an entirely unique concept in modern elegance, Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel offers guests an impeccable hotel experience set in the heart of beautiful Interior BC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Signature Hotel And Suites Prince George
- Sandman Hotel Prince George