Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. A little overpriced for the stay. Staff seemed tired. Just the kind of people that should not be working in customer service. There were small issues with the room, just cosmetic though. Like a piece of wood ripped out of the door, a really poor caulking job on the tub. Bumps and dents in the walls of the hallways. Its just getting used a lot and not a lot of fixing being done. Pulled the lamp table back to plug in my phone and found plenty of garbage, along with a used condom wrapper. You would think that cleaning staff would pull that stuff out once in a while. Oh well another hotel, another disappointment. For the price you would think there would be some kind of continental breakfast but alas no. There is a coffee machine around the corner, grumpy morning guy grunted at me. So plan to eat breakfast out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, intriguing and an entirely unique concept in modern elegance, Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel offers guests an impeccable hotel experience set in the heart of beautiful Interior BC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandman Signature Prince George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Signature Hotel And Suites Prince George
- Sandman Hotel Prince George