The hotel was old and tired in appearance. There was a slight smoky odor, also a moldy smell in bathroom. Rooms were large and clean (except for odors). Breakfast was good. We arrived with friends on a Sunday night. There were no open restaurants in the vicinity. We settled for pizza rather than going back to the restaurants along the highway. We would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story hotel located in the heart of downtown Prince George British Columbia, 6 blocks from train station & 10 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Prince George Goldcap BC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Prince George Hotel Prince George
- Travel Lodge Prince George
- Prince George Travel Lodge
- Prince George Travelodge