Arrived at the Travel Lodge June 29th the front desk Lady was very pleasant, the first thing I noticed was that the motel is so old my SUV which is a medium size 2000 would not fit under the parking garage, which was a problem because Prince George which is the number one unsafe city in Canada, there where transients and prostitutes all over the downtown area, I sat and watched from the room as in broad daylight automobiles where being staked out not just at the travel lodge but also the other motels on the same block, unbeleivable I could not risk leaving my vehicle on the street or parked outside and found a motel at a safer location. This motel is a victom of the crime and lack of control in the City of Prince George what a shame.
Ironically the Dairy Queen across the street from the other motel got robbed that night got to watch the whole thing, Prince George needs help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story hotel located in the heart of downtown Prince George British Columbia, 6 blocks from train station & 10 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Prince George Goldcap BC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Prince George Hotel Prince George
- Travel Lodge Prince George
- Prince George Travelodge
- Prince George Travel Lodge