The Travelodge is one of the few appealing things in the centre of Prince George. From the vagrants that greet the train as you arrive, to the deserted streets, grey buildings and dominant multi-storey car-parks, this is a soulless town where you just want to get your rest and head away from. For that purpose this Travelodge seems a decent choice. The rooms are spacious, with a decent flat screen TV, useful working area, free wi-fi, fridge, microwave and coffee making facilities. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom clean and functional. The rate was very reasonable, especially for those who have recently been fleeced in Jasper. Breakfast is provided, and although it’s fairly standard fare, it’s more than adequate. Obviously you can’t get a “room with a view” in a place like Prince George, but a good night’s sleep was spoiled by a crane being installed to work on a building opposite at 6am on a Saturday morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story hotel located in the heart of downtown Prince George British Columbia, 6 blocks from train station & 10 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Prince George Goldcap BC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Prince George Hotel Prince George
- Travel Lodge Prince George
- Prince George Travelodge
- Prince George Travel Lodge