All reviews front desk centre mall room was nice and clean would stay here again london drugs coffee maker convenient location walking distance easy access motel microwave locating earls cleanliness pine highway pg
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights. They have friendly staff and really clean rooms. Fridge and microwave was a bonus. Bed was comfortable with clean new bedding. Located / walking distance to grocery store, London drugs, and many different restaurant options. Like any downtown I wouldn't leave anything in your car. Great price and overall happy with my stay.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

It's not often that I'm so pleasantly surprised, but despite my initial reservations about staying here I have just have to say I had a very restful, comfortable experience. Friendly staff, and a clean, inviting, quiet and spacious room. Convenient to shopping and some really great restaurants. I'm definitely staying here on my next visit in July!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
cbviprincegeorge, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn Prince George, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Thank you very much for the great review! I'm glad you enjoyed the stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in July!

Mike G

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

The room was small but the bed was comfy. The hotel was very busy but you never any noise from any of the other guests or the traffic on the road. Would stay there again. Friendly staff. The room was very clean.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and updated and the bed was comfortable.
I stayed in a single queen room which was not exceptionally spacious, but not small either.
There was a fridge supplied in the room, but no microwave.
I would absolutely recommend for someone who is concerned with cleanliness and on a budget.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2017

We say here a lot when we go in. I would suggest that they have at least 2 rooms for disability because this is the main place for where people go for appointments. They have great staff and always helpful. Hope they do make at least 2 rooms for disability so we don't have to pack all the disability things for bathroom

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family