“Good food, nice ambiance”

Hummus Bros Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #57 of 236 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Diner, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Took mom for Mother's Day dinner. This was my 2nd time visiting at their new location in the Treasure Cove hotel and casino. We had the butter chicken and really enjoyed it, my partner had the Lebanese curry which looked wonderful and she really enjoyed it. People seated next to us were served some gorgeous burgers. Hostesses seemed very young and immature, but our server was good. Seating at the front is a little crammed - more appropriate for 2 people or 3 people who have short legs and like snuggling. I'd definitely recommend reserving a proper table at the back of the restaurant. The decor and ambiance is more sophisticated than many PG restaurants - music is nice but not intrusive, and you can have a conversation with your dining companions.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a nice place for lunch or dinner. The food is a bit trendy, but always good and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

But not outstanding. I will go back though. Food was good and service was good. Like the location. Enjoyable.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

made it unplesureable by not even giving us the oppertunity

ve been in some fine resteraunt you first walk in and its a nice open but private atmosphere I ordered calamari crab cakes chicken wings hummus and pita. well the calamari came as flattened rings I tried one it was like a ruber band I showed th e waitress she said smugly that that's the way the are served and then asked if id like them xtra crispy I stretch one calamari in front of her it was horriable next we had salt peper wings delicious net I cut the crab cake proceeded to eat them about 3/4 the way trew thewaitress asked how wer they I told her they wer cool in the middle she looked at me and said ill take the calamari of the bill I said whats that got to do with cool cakes so from then on I just kept my mouth shut cause it did not matter that I used to be a chef

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We were invited to join a group at this restaurant for supper. It would have been nicer if we could all have been at one table, but twelve is a tricky scenario. Yet they seemed to have managed at the Last Supper (but I digress). Our drink orders were taken promptly and delivered quickly. The house Merlot was quite nice. We shared some tapas to start. The Risotto Balls, Crab Cakes and Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp were yummy. I had the Prime Rib and truly enjoyed every bite. My partner did not enjoy the overly bland Thai Shrimp & Scallop Bowl. For me, the experience was great and I recommend the food and drink.
I was saddened that the wait staff dressed as provocative as they did. Maybe the tips are not good and they can not afford a complete skirt, but when the support strip of the pantyhose is visible, the skirt needs to be longer. It cheapened a rather fun night.

1  Thank davidasia