“walked in at the last minute”
Review of Twisted Cork

Twisted Cork
Ranked #6 of 234 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/85/1452989/restaurant/British-Columbia/The-Twisted-Cork-Prince-George
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We showed up an hour before closing and I think everyone was kind of exhausted. The waitress kindly suggested a tapas that would appeal to my daughter and they gave us very generous portions (of the food that is). Would have liked the martini to have been larger. A much classier restaurant than is the city around it! Rather pricey but where else do you find tapas in northern BC?

There are newer reviews for Twisted Cork

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Have the cobb salad. It was excellent. This restaurant is right down town and easily accessible. The menu is diverse and the décor quite cozy.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food! Amazing service! This is what a restaurant is supposed to be like! Great for a date night or just a night out with friends. My boyfriend would like to add that the single malt whiskey is fantastic!

1  Thank Kandace B
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was here for an event and not disappointed. The cocktail menu was full of delicious drinks to try and sample we did, they also have a beer tasting board that is very reasonable. We ended up having 2 cheese boards after the first one was soo good we had to share more. Everything I tried that nice was super tasty and I cannot wait to return for more.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Went here for a family dinner - it's the perfect place to go with people that you actually want to have a conversation with. I'd say this is one of the best if not the best restaurant in Prince George. The staff was lovely and service was great. The menu is diverse with enough options to please everyone from the vegetarian to the Paleo crowd. Great wine and beer selections, great desserts. Loved it!