“Great!”

Cuisines: Canadian, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: No Minors Allowed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice venue, great food!! Highly recommend hitting this place up. It’s unique and great beveridge selection

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

This was probably the word meal I've ever had in my life. I ordered the chicken and waffles. I asked if it is cooked to order and was told yes. The problem is they pre cook the chicken the batter and deep-fried it to order. The batter was flavorless and the oil used to deep fry it needed replacing. The chicken I no way tasted fresh almost off I'd say. I'm a chef that's how I know all of this I took one bite to hats it. The server was super nice and did not complain then. The plating of the dish was lazy just a bunch of chicken piled on top of waffles. They need to with remove this item from the menu or change how it's prepared.

1  Thank Rhys David Davi... G
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful little pub. The food was amazing. The craft beer was perfect. Excellent suggestions from bartender. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great atmosphere. Loved it! We will be back!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten out at Nancy O’s many times. This last visit was with two other couples. My wife’s yam fries came out Luke warm. She asked to have fresh ones, the waitress was hesitant and it seemed to be quite an inconvienience to get fresh fries. When the second o es cane, they were like warm as well. The waitress did not ask why my wife didn’t eat here fries. Of the six dinners we had that night, no one was impressed. It will be a long time before we return, if.

1  Thank Miworthian
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I chose it because it was rated the best and everything was there. Atmosphere, service, food and value. I had a pork burger that was ample, fresh and tasty. Not too complicated so easy to enjoy what you had. My friend had seafood pasta that also was top drawer. No beers on tap but a huge selection of cans and bottles and a good wine list. I would definitely go again. Nothing bad to say.