“Awsome day for the family”

Lheidli T'enneh Memorial Park
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This park was fantastic, so big it does not feel crowded even though there are lots of people there. The kids park is fantastic lots of things to play on including a fire truck and train. The splash park is perfect size for kids under 7. The park is very clean and well maintained. We did not visit the museum or anything but there were other things to do that looked new and fun.

All reviews
"beautiful green space"
"wood burning"
"special events"

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

This park has lawns, play area with some cool toys! A water park, shelter from the sun, beautiful views of the river, free parking and an olde school house and train station for the mini train.
Not even mentioning the museum and exploration place (that is another review!) this park has something for everyone.
Beware may/June, for the tent moth caterpillars, particularly bad this year, and June for cotton wood trees in bloom- I think they are beautiful shedding downy cotton all over the place, my friend who is allergic was not so impressed!
Park also open in the snow (which we get a lot of up here) and still plenty to do.
Kids age 13.11.2, all love it!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a nice, well groomed family park. If you want a place for the kids to play or a place to hold a big event, than in Prince George this is the place to do it. I don't use it much myself: no dogs allowed, so not much point for me and I only occasionally attend some events. Still a nice open area in the city.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I like the train for my kids the most. Unfortunately it's an old train and needs a special engineer to drive it so on a lot of special occasions it's not up and running. Their events are good, and the park has a water park inside of it so it's good. I don't like the company it attracts, simply because it's located in a rough part of town. I feel like I have to watch over my family like a hawk at all times and most of the time I don't want my kids playing where they will be out of my sight for a second.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Its Wonderful for people of all ages. The museum is a great little place. It has a water park, a band shell, great little walks by the river with some history about pg, and volleyball pits. It has a mini train that also runs sometimes in the summer. The upkeep is wonderful on this place, its popular and very pretty. I would recommend visiting in the summer.