“Wonderful food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is our go-to for those special 'couples' occasions when you are looking for a really special, memorable dinner. You can also call ahead and ask Chef Ryan to create a course by course dinner just for you. The wine pairings are flawless and it is the only place where I cannot refuse dessert.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were out for our Anniversary and had a very tasty meal with great service! The chicken and the steak meal were both done to perfection! I appreciate how they take your food allergies seriously, and adapt to still make a fabulous meal. The timing of the service was great, and our waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were a party of 8 who were celebrating 3 birthdays. We were seated on the top level and there was plenty of room for everyone. The waiter was knowledgeable about the food, but perhaps not so aware of what was available in the kitchen that night as one of our party had to change his order twice before getting lucky the 3rd time, Our first option for wine was also not available, but he quickly suggested a good alternative. But his service was deft and friendly! Everyone's food was good, though the Tuna may have been a wee bit undercooked......steaks were done well and the halibut was fine, as was the duck!. Desserts to die for!

We have been here before, but not for a while, but we'll be back!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I first discovered this retaurant several years ago after I read an article in EnRounte magazine, on a plane coming home from Toronto, that this place was rated among the top 25 new reataurants in Canada. I've been several times since and have only had one bad experience. My last experience was quite exceptional. They are currently offering a 4 course dinner including wine for $75 There is a choice each of appies, soup or salad, entree and desert. I fully expected a scrimmping somewhere and was delighted to find none at all. The service was very professional in a quiet atmosphere. We told friends about this deal and some went and were also pleased with it so I highly recommend that you try and get in on this deal while it lasts.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had lunch here, and after giving this restaurant a chance I have to say it was so disappointing I will never go back. Although with elaborate description of the entrees, the menu was the only part of our experience with any thought and effort.

1  Thank ymichalb