“Awesome food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We ate here as a group7 & the food was so tastey and freshly made. The dessert case as you walked in made you drool! It doesn't look like much on the outside, but we were pleasantly surprised when we went in. Very clean. Highly recommend & will go back.

“OK but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a decent place for lunch in that they are quite large and you can find a corner to meet in or just be left alone. The food is eclectic and slightly on the vegetarian/vegan side of things. But the food quality is good and gives value for money. I would go there again but it likely will not be my first choice.

• Visited February 2014
“Great breakfast nook”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Very good breakfast place, good price, good service, local food, nice atmosphere.
Highly recommend for breakfast.

british columbia
“Delicious, Fresh & Homemade”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The servers were decent, and friendly. If you are sick of the usual deep fried fare offered at the chains this is a great mom and pop spot to make you feel at home.

Prince George, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Interesting to say the least”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

We ordered catering on short notice from this place. Every other company in town was booked. (We should have known better). First off we ordered egg muffins. Seemed simple enough to me. We got them the next morning and they tasted old as if they were made days in advance and kept in the fridge. The English muffins were sopping with butter, and soggy. The ham on them was way off in taste.

We phoned the restaurant to complain and try to get our money back or something. The girl we talked too didnt even know we had ordered the food, nor did she know who I was. I tired to explain it to her and she said I had to call back when the boss was in. I asked when will that be and she didnt know.

Upon further examination of my guests food I noticed there was mold on his ham. I once again phoned back and told them this and they said thats impossible, it was just sliced today. I know thats not true. Im not a chef but I know bad meat and mold when I see it.

My recommendation to anyone who uses this place for catering, check your food over well before you eat it. You may get sick or worse. And if something is wrong dont even bother calling to tell them they will make your feel stupid, even though you as the customer is always right.

• Visited November 2013