“Authentic Japanese!!!”

Sushi Factory Sendo
Ranked #94 of 235 Restaurants in Prince George
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Very high quality menu and best Sushi in PG! Sendo is one of the few, if not only, Sushi places in town that is Japanese owned and operated. The seating is limited but, with high ceilings, feels very open. There are unique delicacies and an array of bottled imported drinks from Japan. My favourite is the bottled milk tea. Dining in is a great experience in it self though I find take-out to be more practical.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This small Japenese run establishment is the best sushi restaurant in town! My family eats from there almost every week, eat-in when we can and if not, we get our order to go. They offer the absolute best value for bento boxes. We always get their sashimi bento boxes and for $9.95 you get 6 pieces of tuna and salmon sashimi, miso soup, salad, california roll and kimpira carrot. Throw in a order of their awesome prawn tempura and you have some very happy tummies. I love all the rolls that I have tried there. Their service can be a bit slow at times when it is busy, but worth it. They make everything fresh as the orders come in.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is a very small restaurant in a kind of strip mall called the Bon Voyage plaza. Eating in can be a problem because of the space. However, we order take out about every second ween and sushi is wonderful. I also frequent it for lunch when getting a seat is a little easier. It is a family run place and the owner is the sushi chef. I have been concerned with the young kids helping behind the counter but everything has been OK. He must train them well! We have tried most things on the sushi menu and have not been disappointing.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Grab a stool and watch your sushi prepped . Chief is friendly and is awesome. Been several times.
Return always !!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is the Only real and tasty Japanese food in Prince George. All other so called Japanese places are run by non Japanese and the food is not quite right. I love this place. It is authentic and delicious. Yes it is small and slow but well worth the wait. If you like faux Japanese, there are lots of choices in Pg. Sendo is the only authentic and delicious place in town.

2  Thank salmonpg