I stayed here because the local hotels I normally choose were fully booked. It was a standard room with basic amenities. The elevator light was out. I assume in celebration of Halloween because that's a freaky ride. The room's previous (or my previous previous) left part of a chocolate bar on the floor which seemed to correspond with the less than clean walls and stained furniture. I won't stay here again.
P.S. not sure what the box springs were saran wrapped?
Prince George was definitely the most dreadful place I ever visited. Like this, the hotel felt like and island of comfort and safety. Clean rooms with linen that smelled just wonderful.
The downside is that the hotel has neither restaurant nor bar and so you have to step out and find a place which really is a hard task in this town. Had a feeling of lacking safety all the time.