“Excellent value for money”

Ridgeview Gardens Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 19 Prince George B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 24, 2010

We stayed for one night in the Birch-room of te B&B of Patti en Geoff, which in fact are two rooms with private bathroom. It was very comfortable, spacy and clean and we have a great view over their beautiful garden. Geoff en Patti are very friendly hosts and they do everything to give you a pleasant stay. The breakfast with fresh drinks and fruit and tastefull muffins, bread, bacon and eggs was very good. We highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed July 14, 2010

Patti and Geoff are the best hosts one could imagine. They think of EVERYTHING their guests might possibly need or want and we felt like home. The bedroom was nice and cosy, the bathroom huge and modern, towels and bathrobes of a 6 star standard and the lounge was comfy and relaxing.
Patti and Geoff made great breakfast. They put a lot of effort in the details and the little things.
Never before have we stayed at such a comfy, clean B&B with hosts who feel like friends.
The B&B is simply outstanding and there are no downsides or whatsoever. Just go there and you will want to stay!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We cannot describe differently than our stay with superlatives. Welcomingly reception with at arrival immediately tea, coffee facilities, cakes etc. Our Birch Room were rather a wide suite with TV, WI-fi Internet, wide bathroom and comfortable queen bed. Geoff & Patti were very attentive and gives us very excellent ideas for the evening meal and the beautiful surroundings of the university. Also the breakfast was super-nice with even fresh press fruit juice and much fresh fruit. Moreover we could enjoy to maintain splendidly a garden. Also the position approx. 9 k m. at north of the centre of Prince George found we very agreeably. It was the best B& B which we during ours Canada-travel of 20 days have had and that against very cheap rate.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2010

This is a very comfortable home, absolutely immaculate, everything you could want for in a B&B. The breakfast was delicious. Patti's garden is beautiful. This is a perfect place to stay if enjoy a high level of contact with the hosts. As our preference is for greater independence, we found the hospitality a touch smothering.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2010

If you are looking for a home away from home the next time you visit Prince George BC Canada then we highly recommend that you stay at Ridgview Gardens B & B. Every morning Patti and Geoff will serve you a gourmet breakfast in their lovely dining room overlooking their beautiful flower garden. The Birch Room accomodation provided a very clean comfortable and quiet environment for our six day stay to attend our grandson's wedding.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2010

This was the first time I stayed at Ridgeview Gardens Bed and Breakfast, and it will not be the last, as it will always be my first choice when travelling to Prince George. I stayed in the Birch Room which was just perfect for a woman travelling alone on business, and a very pleasant surprise that I virtually had the upper story of the Bed and Breakfast to myself with the bedroom, a full private bathroom with a jetted tub, and then the seperate private TV lounge as well; I would describe it more like a mini-suite than a room and I felt absolutely pampered and safe. Geoff and Patti were such wonderful and pleasant hosts, they made me feel so welcome and at home and gave me absolute privacy while I was upstairs in my mini-suite, so I was able to focus on doing work on my laptop to prepare for my next days business. The location was perfect, quiet and peaceful away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, but still close enough to everything in just a few minutes drive. In the morning the breakfast I was provided was not only a feast for the eyes but also for the palette, providing me with the much needed fuel to get me through my very busy day. Once again I can not say enough about my wonderful experience, and have spread the word to the rest of my co-workers at the office.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Geoff and Patti were so kind, friendly and helpful to us on our far too brief stay at their home. Even though it was near Christmas, a time when most would not want to have to worry and fret over visitors they still welcomed us. I would definitely stay there again and have already recommended them to many of my friends who travel to Prince George. The breakfast part of our stay was AMAZING too!

• Stayed: December 2009