All reviews garden suite birch room geoff patti b bs decanter of sherry beautiful garden gracious hosts award winning garden breakfast was amazing comfortable bedroom an early start stayed longer washer dryer train station top floor fresh fruit place to stay
Reviewed July 29, 2018

I booked this place from Chilliwack, so I never saw it myself, but both my parents enjoyed themselves immensely. I dealt with Patti, one of the owners, and she was extremely pleasant and accommodating, providing a gluten-free menu for my father, as well as a bottle of sparkling apple juice (at no extra charge!) so that my parents could celebrate without alcohol. Patti followed up with me about the arrangements prior to my parents' arrival, and sent a pleasant note along with the receipt afterwards. I would absolutely book with them again - maybe for myself, next time!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We stayed in the garden suite and it was perfect. Lots of room and a so everything we needed on our travels.
We loved sitting outside enjoying the beautiful garden and the breakfasts were second to none.
Slept well in immaculate home , appreciated the washer drier facilities and the space to relax within.
Hosts were knowledgable and friendly
Can’t recommend this home high enough ... loved our stay

Room tip: Garden suite worth every penny
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2018

My parents and I stayed only for one night and wished we had booked for longer. My parents enjoyed to stay in the Garden Suite and I stayed in the Birch Room on the top floor. I was astonished when I saw that even the Birch Room has its lovely sitting room. We have chosen a delicious breakfast out of a menu given. The breakfast was outstanding and our hosts Pat and Geoff made the stay unforgettable. The house is located outside of Prince George in a quite neighbourhood. A lovely garden is a must to walk and admire. Any time we would book again this B&B.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We stayed in the Birch Room situated on the top floor of the house. We were gob smacked when we realised that the whole area was ours, with a comfortable bedroom, huge bathroom and lovely sitting room. The latter was filled with treats like tea, coffee, banana bread, lollies and even port.
The location of the home is out of town, making it dead quiet and we did a lovely walk on a nearby bush path - directly from the house.
The breakfast was an absolute standout and by far the best we've had at any other B&B - before or since. We were given a menu to chose from and each item selected could have been served by any top notch restaurant.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2018

A superbly run B&B, where you are welcomed like old friends. Our accommodation, the Birch Room, was well decorated and cosy, with a comfortable sitting room supplied with everything you could need, including books of local interest and even a decanter of sherry. Geoff and Patti were warm and friendly hosts and supplied an amazing choice of breakfast dishes, which set us up for the rest of the day. All in all a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: June 2018