Ridgeview Gardens Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Roblyn Motel(Prince George)
Economy Inn(Prince George)
View Hotel
Super 8 Prince George(Prince George)
Spruceland Inn(Prince George)
View Hotel
Camelot Court Motel(Prince George)
View Hotel
Coast Inn of the North(Prince George)
View Hotel
All reviewsgarden suitebirch roomb bsitting roomgracious hostsbeautiful gardendelicious breakfasttrain stationwasher dryerhomemade cookiesplace to stayfollowing morningpattisherryaccommodationscomfortbc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We only stayed one night here but would willingly have stayed for a week. The seperate annex we had was spotless, very comfortable and tastefully furnished. Patti and Geoff were lovely people who made us feel extremely welcome for eg. there was a piece of homemade cake left for us and milk in the fridge and every possible little thing had been thought of. Geoff picked us up from the train and gave us a mini tour of Prince George.
Altogether a most pleasant stay and we would without doubt be delighted to stay again.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We arrived late our first night and our hosts graciously waited up for us, welcoming us with sherry and an evening snack. Our breakfasts were excellent - cooked to order and served on a beautifully laid table. Our bed was comfortable, and it was great to have a separate sitting room for the night owl. We will certainly stay again if we overnight in Prince George

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We enjoyed two nights at Ridgeview Gardens with Geoff & Patti as our hosts, and had an exceptional stay at their B & B. The rooms were very comfortable and relaxing, tastefully decorated, exceptionally clean and their garden setting was beautiful. The neighbourhood was quiet, and very near to where we were visiting. Both breakfasts were delicious in the cozy dining room setting. We will stay there again the next time we visit Prince George.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

One of the best b& b establishments we have ever stayed in. Great attention to detail, a very warm welcome and a very patient Geoff who still had a smile on his face when he picked us up, even though our train was two hours late in arriving. The suite was spacious, tastefully decorated and very well equipped. Patti and Geoff could give courses to other b & b owners in how to operate!

Room Tip: We only saw the Garden suite but it could not be faulted.
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I recently stayed at Ridgeview Gardens since I have just started a distance program at UNBC, and needed to be on campus for orientation. I had never been to Prince George and Patti and Geoff were amazing hosts! Geoff gave me a tour of the city and even showed me the University the day before I started. I stayed in the Garden suite which was extremely spacious, and it has a kitchen where I was able to make my own meals. Because I got up so early for school I only had the breakfast on my last morning, and it was so amazing! Fresh orange juice, berries and whipped cream, delicious coffee and baked eggs in ham cups, it was the perfect way to end my trip. This was the first B&B I have ever stayed in and Patti and Geoff set the bar extremely high!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo