“Chicken was great!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
“Chicken was great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I went recently for a Toonie Tuesday which I remembered now is called the Tuesday Special as it more expensive. It was only 2.99 plus tax and I got an extra piece of chicken for 1.99 what a great deal. The fries were fresh too . Will recommend this place to everyone who likes some nice fried chicken and the deal for 9 pieces of dark meat limited time only for 9.99.

• Visited April 2014

Bangkok, Thailand
“Will never go again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I went for late lunch in summer 2013 and it will be the last. Waited between 15-20 min for two cold double downs and fries. The fries they served right away, so they were well below warm by the time the double downs arrived. There were only myself, a friend and one other small group of people who ordered after me present. The drive thru did not seem particularly busy, and when I asked the guy sweeping how much longer it would be for my food(no one else was near the counter for quite some time) he replied that he had no idea. There were only three people that I saw running the whole place, however they definately weren't going out of there way to provide good service. The kfc/taco bell in penticton has always been a bit slower but this experience did me in.

1 Thank Luke R
Penticton, Canada
“Best chicken ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Took my son there for lunch on a Toonie Tuesday and was impressed with the fast service and my cashier was friendly and helpful,I would go there again!

• Visited December 2012
Penticton, Canada
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Real lively spot to eat, great atmosphere. Staff members are young and are well groomed. Would love to eat there again, store isn't the same as it used to be because staff members are a lot more friendlier than they used to be and service has improved a lot

• Visited January 2013
Penticton
“Dine in the Arctic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

Leave your coat on when you dine there. In the summertime and you are looking for air conditioning , this is your place. Unfortunately it runs in the winter time too. We go every Tuesday for the toonie Tuesday special then we hit a movie. We only stay long enough to eat and run as it is freezing in there. I am still wearing a coat and gloves when we eat there. We have spoken to the manager there many times but he doesnt seem to change the temperature. Great deal on a Tuesday.

• Visited March 2012