“Good burgers”

Wendy's
Ranked #6 of 14 Quick Bites in Penticton
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed October 30, 2018

I've never had a bad burger, always hot and cold veggies. yah sometimes they can be slow but they're busy too. The odd time too much salt on the fries but too others may be fine. Personal taste.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Wendy's has a simple menu and all items are extremely good they know how to make a simple burger taste great thanks Wendy's

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2016

Often forgets an item... Once it was my burger and I didn't know until i arrived at home. Sherlyn was lovely when we called into say they forgot our burger but still was a hassle to begin with. Unfortunately the baggers are not aware of what they are doing

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed March 31, 2016

I visited through the drive-thru on this occasion. I found myself quickly on the menu board and served very fast friendly voice that even suggested if I like to try the crispy cod fish burger. I ordered and got a Bacon Jr cheeseburger and kids sized chocolate malt. I waited no longer than 1 min and was already at the 1 window to pay and get my treats. Will definitely recommend this fast food restaurant for speed and a good value menu as well.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed January 24, 2016 via mobile

Saturday morning with children
Snowy need something to remind that summer coming
A frosty at Wendy's perfect
Sure enough they have them on cold January days
Ordered chocolate got Vanilla
Ready exchanged
Added a ray of sunshine on a gloomy day
Perfect