“Shamefully I like this Starbucks”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Penticton
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Penticton, Canada
“Shamefully I like this Starbucks”
Reviewed September 24, 2010

The Penticton Starbucks rock! The staff are laid-back, yet efficient and they are very accomodating. I like my drinks a certain way and they usually get it right. If they have to re-make it they are always cheerful about it. I like the setting of this starbucks you don't even have to buy a drink to use their outdoor seating. (Did I mention laid back! And cool staff?) It's a good spot especially in summer just because they do have tonnes of outdoor seating and a covered bench nook area with murals. Notice my food rating for starbucks? I just don't like their food but sometimes I want a snack with my beverage, and they let me eat stuff I purchased elsewhere. Overall while I don't like chains like Starbux paradoxically I do like the ones in Penticton. They are flexible and try to make the customer happy. Other coffee houses charge as much as starbucks but aren't as chill I find. I remember back when I was a university student and we would spend hours at the Lower Mainland Bread Garden, now the Bread Garden's brought in less comfy seating and there are actual signs on the doors stating time limits... I mean how unfriendly can a place get? As if I would ever spend money in places like that.