“first time for everything”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Penticton
Reviewed August 13, 2012

i go to starbucks 3 times a week and always spend 15 or more dollars..in fact yesterday when i went i bought a coffee brewer and today the girl who served me was a horrid mouthy little girl who should not be working there... in fact im going to take this complaint to the proper people as i have never had this happen before to me and it was like this kid was looking to start something with me in fact the other server there looked apologetic because of the others mouth and behavior.

1  Thank lori s

Reviewed August 7, 2012

wow!! I love the cherrylane starbucks. The staff make everything about my visits amazingly enjoyable! Saige especially.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I was extremely disappointed in the service the staff were sullen and unhelpful, and the coffee I asked for was way below par, will give all Starbucks a wide berth from now on.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Not a huge Starbucks fan. The coffee is OK but have never had any food. We hate lineups.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Since one of our group had been in the sleepy summer town and we had a bet on that we could/could not feed our frappachino addiction. The driver of our party, knowing the grown up Penicton well, headed toward the convention centre and sure enough, we found a Starbucks. (turns out there are actually 5). We were suprised at the grubby decor and crowded seating, not up to the corporate giant's usual finesse, but our drinks were what we expected. Later we found out from a local that this locale had been a small local coffee shop that was taken over much to the disappointment of Pentictonites.