“Love the easy going atmosphere”

Elite Restaurant Ltd.
Ranked #138 of 199 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 2, 2012

An old style restaurant where you can mill around. Friendly staff. It's been around for awhile. The food is OK....nothing to write home about. But they have great live music at night.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Good old fashioned diner. Excellent breakfasts, good coffee, reasonably priced and centrally located in downtown Penticton. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking a hardy wholesome breakfast of good home cooked quality. The omlets and eggs benedict are a favourite.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Manager or owner has very bad manners for that we will not return!
We came to the resturant open sign was on but door was locked. There were people sitting there. <Manager unlock door to let us know they were full, but he was very rude and I do believe locking people in is also a fire hazdard very unsafe and he should learn some manners because now he has lost the business of six people and more I hope! NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

1  Thank AMMER1234
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This place is a wonderful place for drinking. Great atmosphere, live music by locals who appear to be regulars, everyone seems to know each other. Great craft beer & wine selection. The food is average at best. It does not seem that folks come here for the food. Had a great time and absolutely loved the crowd and atmosphere. Wish I could find a place in Vancouver with a vibe like this place.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I had the worst experience of my life here.

I went out for breakfast with my family and never got our drinks and our food was ice cold. Our server was nice but just was having one of those off days (I waitressed for years so I know it happens). I wasn't too worried about.

However, after a few bites into my breakfast I noticed a small curly course black hair in my eggs. I was completely turned off and sent my meal back. I wasn't upset; it just turned me off my meal. When the bill came the waitress passed me my full bill and expected me to pay. I asked to speak to the manager or owner and after 5 minutes of waiting she came over.

I tried to explain what happened and her response to me was "everyone says that!" and that I was a lier. She then put her hand up to my face and rolled her eyes at me. Now, I am in my 30s, with my family on vacation, I sat at a table with 6 of my family members and they all paid their bill...why would I make this up! I had about of my meal before sending it back to the kitchen and the waitress apologized when I pointed out the hair to her.

The ( blond woman, maybe 60/70ish) told me get out and started waving money in my face to leave. I have never experience anyone so rude and unprofessional.
I would recommend this restaurant to NO ONE and will be sharing my experience will all my friends and family that live in the area!!!

DO NOT EAT HERE