“Wonderful breakfast.”

Ranked #93 of 197 Restaurants in Penticton
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stopped here while passing through, and was pleasantly surprised. The wait staff were cheerful, the food was good and it came out quickly. It was one of the cleanest Denny's I've ever visited, and the decor wasn't as cheesy and outdated as most locations.

I got the Build Your Own Slam (yummy), and the hubby got the Meat Lovers Omelet. Lots of food, hot and fresh.

My only complaint is that Denny's in Canada don't have a value menu. Our bill was over $20 (for two people) without drinks for breakfast, which is something we would never do in the United States, but I don't mind paying it here for a good meal.

I would definitely return to this location.

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I love this place. Restaurants can be a problem in Penticton (though I love Theo's) when travelling alone. Denny's at the north end is always reliable, open 24/7, with wonderful wait staff and good cooks. Reasonable, affordable, pretty good food.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I eat quite often at this Denny' for breakfast and lunch and find the food excellent, the service is great and everyone makes you feel wanted as soon as you walk in. It is also close to all the motels and campgrounds along the lake. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Excellent service, very friendly and a great menu.
Really enjoy the different variety on the menu.
Lots of seating and nice and bright.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

great place! In a small town after 10 pm there isn't much option. We came in this place 2am and they treated us like kings. quick service, constant refills and care. great servers, clean and well maintained!