“Divine Italian food!”

Villa Rosa Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Rosa Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 198 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Power St.
Description: Villa Rosa Ristorante opened its doors in the Spring of 1996 in our same original location, right here at 795 Westminster Avenue West. In Beautiful Penticton, British Columbia, Canada. Over the years we have built our reputation by offering consistently great food with an extensive local BC and Italian wine list. Together they truly compliment our atmosphere and make for a unforgettable experience.The Okanagan has been very good to us over the years in both providing world-class quality wine and the most amazing fresh produce possible, as well as a tremendous amount of guests over the years, many who have also become great friends!!
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have eaten there a few times and I love it! It's absolutely delicious! Each item I ordered was savory! I often crave it! The Marsala lamb is to die for! The amore sauce is so good! I love the specials! The service is really good too! Food comes in decent time and water glass is always refilled! I go every time I'm in Pen! It's a do not miss!!! The decor is decent but the patio is the best part! That's where'd I recommend sitting!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Good ambience, excellent service, warm greeting, very good food but the rosemary roast potatoes had a "stale oil flavour", and the squash was "hard". Meat perfect, sauce very tasty.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner from the appetizer to the dessert the food was wonderful. The lemon roasted garlic prawns were a great starter along with the fresh bread and balsamic and oil poured at your table. The portions were big and my husband loved the lamb one of their specialties. The dessert was to die for and honestly the best cheese cake I have had. The service was great and he was pleasant and joked along with our daughter throughout dinner.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

After ordering the prime rib I was told there was none, I then reset my taste buds and ordered the pomorosso seconds later my waitress came out of the back with the news, No Pomorosso for you
I closed my eyes and pointed at something and hoped to get lucky. veal Parmesan average.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Visited with relatives from Penticton,my first visit to Villa Rosa (though 4th to Penticton), what a treat, one of the best meals I had in 6-weeks in Canada. Great service with friendly staff.