“I signed up for their newsletter.”

Villa Rosa Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Rosa Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 195 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Power St.
Description: Villa Rosa Ristorante opened its doors in the Spring of 1996 in our same original location, right here at 795 Westminster Avenue West. In Beautiful Penticton, British Columbia, Canada. Over the years we have built our reputation by offering consistently great food with an extensive local BC and Italian wine list. Together they truly compliment our atmosphere and make for a unforgettable experience.The Okanagan has been very good to us over the years in both providing world-class quality wine and the most amazing fresh produce possible, as well as a tremendous amount of guests over the years, many who have also become great friends!!
“I signed up for their newsletter.”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

After touring some wineries we topped off the day here. The ambiance was great, the service friendly and the food was delicious. We had the veal parmigiana. Mmmmm. We'll be back.

Visited September 2013

Maple Ridge, Canada
“Best Fettucine Alfredo”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at the Villa Rosa in Penticton a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely delicious. My husband said it was the best Fettucine Alfredo he has ever had! It wasn't on the menu, but they made it specially for him, great service! Our server was wonderful too.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Excellent Everything”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great friendly service, warm atmosphere and the food....! Wish we lived closer so we could become regulars. We shared an escargot appetizer that was perfectly prepared, then moved onto the main - my husband had the veal and loved it; I had the rotini with fungi (mushrooms) and a touch of pesto. I forced myself to box up 3/4 of the dish so I could enjoy it two more times!

Kitchener, Canada
“Great Place!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The service was great from the moment we walked into this very busy resturant. Extensive wine list, and menu which made it hard to decide what to have, food was awesome and the owners are hands on here, making sure their guests have everything they need!

Penticton, Canada
“Lasagna, Steak, deserts to die for!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife loves their lasagna, mom loves the lobster ravioli, me, perfect new york steak every time, and deserts to die for! Great atmosphere, owners do care, and are there to serve you, and make sure everything is great!

• Visited April 2013