“Atmosphere, wine, and great pasta”

Villa Rosa Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Rosa Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 197 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Power St.
Description: Villa Rosa Ristorante opened its doors in the Spring of 1996 in our same original location, right here at 795 Westminster Avenue West. In Beautiful Penticton, British Columbia, Canada. Over the years we have built our reputation by offering consistently great food with an extensive local BC and Italian wine list. Together they truly compliment our atmosphere and make for a unforgettable experience.The Okanagan has been very good to us over the years in both providing world-class quality wine and the most amazing fresh produce possible, as well as a tremendous amount of guests over the years, many who have also become great friends!!
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Nice to be able to get half servings at dinner, fresh bread and a great selection of wine to choose from. Specialty cheese cake is small, a bit pricey but very good.

There are newer reviews for Villa Rosa Restaurant

Reviewed June 2, 2013

A group of my friends and I were in Penticton for the night and ate at Villa Rosa. What a wonderful place. The atmosphere was warm and friendly and the food was fantastic. Definitely a place to go for a romantic evening, special event or just a gathering place. Prices are very reasonable and portions for any size appetite.

2  Thank mschramek
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I went to this place 2 nights in a row. Came by myself the first night, and came back with friends the next night. It was the off-season so there was only one other couple in the place. Service was still extremely friendly and attentive - not rushed and not ignored - which can happen when it is slow. Food was excellent so they have earned their high rating. I chose this place based on Trip Advisor rating, so now I am just confirming the high rating and passing it on to you! Several excellent vegetarian options.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went to Villa Rosa tonight with a party of 6 to celebrate my youngest daughters 33rd birthday. Our first visit to this Restaurant and must say we were very happy with our choice. From the pleasant greeting from the Hostess to the servers and then very excellent meals. We will be returning to this restaurant again for sure

1  Thank Garles
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was in town with friends and we decided to try out a different restaurant. I must say all of us agreed that the food was good but the service was slow. Good atmosphere and the staff was pleasant. I would rate this restaurant as GOOD.
Will be back in the summer to try it again