“Romantic, welcoming, delicious food”

Villa Rosa Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Rosa Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 192 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Power St.
Description: Villa Rosa Ristorante opened its doors in the Spring of 1996 in our same original location, right here at 795 Westminster Avenue West. In Beautiful Penticton, British Columbia, Canada. Over the years we have built our reputation by offering consistently great food with an extensive local BC and Italian wine list. Together they truly compliment our atmosphere and make for a unforgettable experience.The Okanagan has been very good to us over the years in both providing world-class quality wine and the most amazing fresh produce possible, as well as a tremendous amount of guests over the years, many who have also become great friends!!
Lake Country, Canada
“Romantic, welcoming, delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

We visited Villa Rosa for our wedding anniversary and it was the perfect evening, Tyler and his team were exceptional - no worries that we had turned up late after getting lost in Penticton, glasses of sparkling wine appeared when they knew it was our wedding anniversary. The wine (Misfit) was yummy and the food...well.. we have travelled a lot in Italy and some of our family live in Milan and the menu did Mama Rosa proud! Portions were very generous, the Smoked Salmon and Scallop carbonara and the Foccacia with Goats Cheese and Roasted garlic both were to die for and the dessert...hmmm...heavenly. Men, if you need to save a anniversary which you have completely forgotten about - no card, no flowers - go to Villa Rosa! Ladies, if your man has forgotten the anniversary, go to Villa Rosa and have a great evening with great food, great wine and he'll definitely know where to take you next year :)

• Visited February 2013

100 MILE HOUSE
“My favorite place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I order Linguine Al Grancho with curry cream sauce, and it is the best meal anywhere. We have our own table we go so often, and are always treated like we really are guests. I get the large size and have leftovers for the next day, because once is not enough.

• Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Italian dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

My daughter and I had to do a late afternoon Sunday shopping trip to Penticton a couple of weeks ago and stopped in here for dinner. We arrived at 5 and the place was empty, but quickly filled with tables after our arrival. The Wine and Dine Okanagan event was taking place so I selected a 3 course dinner for $25. My daughter and I shared the soup, the house-made Minestrone, which we both agreed was delicious. My daughter had a smaller portion of the spaghetti with meat sauce which was ample enough to take the leftovers and have them for lunch the next day. I had a creamy pasta with prawns and spinach which was so flavorful. For dessert we shared the Vanilla Bean Gelato topped with chocolate sauce and shaved chocolate. This was a wonderful culinary experience and we will definitely go back. The service from the owners, Tyler and Nicole ,was great and I look forward to visiting their restaurant again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Marna C
Calgary, Canada
“Great place for Italian in Penticton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

I typically travel to Penticton for cycling training camps or the Granfondo, so it's great to have such a good Italian restaurant within walking distance from most hotels. In the off season you can easily walk in but I would recommend making a reservation during the high season. Pasta dishes are all very good quality, and I like that they offer half sizes, since the portions are pretty generous, and that allows you to try some antipasti as well. The service is always top notch as well, and in the summer time, I recommend sitting on the patio.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Hungry-Cyclist
Victoria, BC
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

On short notice they were able to accommodate 12 of us in the early evening for a celebration of life dinner. The service was spot on addressing our questions/needs promptly and professionally. All of our meals were exquisite with everyone commenting on the flavors and portion sizes. The bottles of local wine accompanying our meals were divine.
Have frequented Penticton for years and I'm kicking myself for not trying this restaurant sooner. We will be back!

• Visited December 2012