“THE BEST ITALIAN IN PENTICTON - BAR NONE!!”

Villa Rosa Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Rosa Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 199 Restaurants in Penticton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Power St.
Description: Villa Rosa Ristorante opened its doors in the Spring of 1996 in our same original location, right here at 795 Westminster Avenue West. In Beautiful Penticton, British Columbia, Canada. Over the years we have built our reputation by offering consistently great food with an extensive local BC and Italian wine list. Together they truly compliment our atmosphere and make for a unforgettable experience.The Okanagan has been very good to us over the years in both providing world-class quality wine and the most amazing fresh produce possible, as well as a tremendous amount of guests over the years, many who have also become great friends!!
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Probably in the entire Valley! Don't believe me - GO AND TRY FOR YOURSELF! Chicken, pasta, salads and many more choices, all unique and tasty and they will bring you back for more

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great food and great service. A little too pricey for me unless there is a special celebration. Typical Italian fare.

1  Thank slurpy43
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We previously had enjoyed going to Villa Rosa as the food was nice, the wine menu decently priced, and the atmosphere out on the patio welcoming. The last experience wasn't all that great food-wise as the seafood pasta was missing the key ingredients and really let down our expectations on any possible future visits or recommendations. Although the situation was rectified by the Manager we were made to feel that our comments on this, one of their most expensives dishes, was a negative complaint rather than the constructive approach we had taken. We spent a great deal of money on that evening entertaining guests and ended up excusing and making light of the service and food situation but we were left unsatisfied and that being the case would not go back.

Tyler G, Owner at Villa Rosa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

My sincere apologies for your recent visit to the Villa Rosa. The pasta dish that you ordered has been on a supply issue for the past few weeks. Although it is has been on the menu for over 10 years we are removing it from the menu due to those shortages. One of our policies are, if the seafood components to construct the dish were not on hand that evening and they were substituting other seafood then you and other guests should of been notified prior to ordering those dishes.

Please trust me when saying that I will be following up to find out if that policy is being followed. There is no excuse to be made for the situation. Our main focus is guest satisfaction and if you were left unsatisfied, then we are not providing you with the value and service you deserve when dining at the Villa Rosa.

I do wish that you will give us another try to make it right for you. I personally look forward to your return trip where we can be once again a favorite of yours. I invite you to contact me further in regards to your evening, as to allow me to hear first hand about your constructive approach you suggested.
Tyler Gable
Owner/ Operator
Villa Rosa Ristorante
250.490.9595

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The ambiance is classic, the service is wonderfull and the food was to die for. I have 2 fussy kids and they are asking to go back. I certainly will go back whenever I go to Penticton. It is worth it. It is pricey

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Villa Rosa is a nice small-town Italian restaurant that would probably benefit from some updating ~ of the premises and their menu, which isn't very imaginative and somewhat lacking in choices. I rarely order pasta in a restaurant but there was nothing else on the menu that appealed (I don't eat veal) so I decided to try their special pasta with artichokes, chicken and olives in a white wine sauce and it was quite good. My husband had a dish with clams and mussels that he also enjoyed but it would've been better with more sauce. Overall, an average experience.